I am just someone trying to help you clear the veil of lies that has been so cleverly webbed by the paid-for and proxy disinformation specialists known as the Main Stream Media. We live in the world of endless propaganda, constant fear mongering, and overwhelming dissinformation. However, there is still much truth to be had out there. This is why I have created this platform, in order to share information that I have found pertinent due to the issues that we as a race face. My hope for this experiment in truth, is that I am able to merely assist in you breaking apart the matrix of deceit that has been carefully constructed around our daily lives, in order to form a more sound, clear and educational platform for all of us to learn while educating ourselves and others constantly. Subsequently, we’ll be able to use this knowedge not only to protect our health, finances, and way of life, but also to be able to help others in the process. If the links that have been shared on this website resonate with you, then please share them with others.
Lucid Dreaming – Stephen La Berge PhD
Exploring The World Of Lucid Dreaming – Stephen LaBerge PhD
Journeys Out Of The Body – Robert A. Monroe
Far Journeys – Robert A. Monroe
Ultimate Journey – Robert A. Monroe
Astral Dynamics – Robert Bruce
The Reality Of ESP – A Physicist’s Proof of Psychic Abilities
Limitless Mind – A Guide To Remote Viewing & Transformation of Consciousness
Always remember to do your own research, use extreme discernment and remain focused on whatever you seek. Take care~
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. …We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. …In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons…who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.”
― Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda
• Traditionally, rules are seen as something very detrimental. And it can be. But that is looking at the world from a fear based reality.
• Are rules bad? Daily lives require rules! [To clothe yourself, be safer, better relationships, life more efficiently, etc.]
• Rules make you stronger, even if their original purpose was negative.
• Rules are based on choices. Good choices usually mean good outcomes, bad choices usually mean bad outcomes. In similar fashion, good rules usually lead to good outcomes, bad rules usually lead to bad outcomes. But BOTH can lead to GOOD outcomes. That is when you have a world at your disposal to better yourself.
• Rules force us to Think. Thinking makes us better at recognizing good & bad and additional issues.
• By recognizing how to break down and see a rule for what it is, we can better ourselves by using this gift to sharpen our intellect, which leads to a better structure in your personal life, and better outcomes more often than not thereafter.
• Yes, the Government and those with agendas give us rules MEANT to our detriment. There are many examples of this. That does not mean you cannot CHOOSE to better yourself from it. Many do not do this. Everything is a choice though.
• Choose — Fear or love? To learn or not? It’s up to you.
• Take care be safe & don’t give into fear.
It is sad that language is used as a weapon and to further many agendas when it can resonate so much profound good in our lives. The example below is an outstanding example of this.
“An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning ‘un-covering’), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.”
Additionally, another example of this would be the much-maligned word conspiracy, which literally stems from conspire, whose meaning literally means to breathe together.
Another word as such is co-incidence. The word incidence by itself is much used in its meaning to catalogue an occurrence. Co-incidence simply means subsequent instances. The fact that its used by many to mean ‘fluke’ or ‘by accident’ just goes to show how indoctrinated people are.
Then there is the issue of symbolism in plain site, such as when the shootings took place in Aurora & Sandy, which stems from Alexandria. And such as with one of the victims of the shooting named Vicki, which comes from the word Victoria.
What do all these have in common? They are names of Goddesses, and also not a fluke. All meant to carry a deeper meaning then that which we are often lead to believe.
Always be cognizant of what the lamestream media presstitute propaganda machine is portraying, ESPECIALLY if its saturated in our daily lives. The information is always right in the open. There is something always to learn, such as with the use of the words Mayan ‘Apocalypse’, which traditionally holds a negative connotation, and yet hold a deeper meaning.
• For those that might have a hard time comprehending the issue of language as a weapon, one can pose the question: Haven’t you ever told a person to go screw themselves [in the unedited version!] That is language as a weapon.
• Some people might understand weapons as things/items and such that cause bodily harm. And that is one definition of a weapon, but another definition is also anything used against an opponent, adversary, or victim.
• We must also keep in mind that weapons can be used for many purposes.
• Offense or defense — you and another person
• To further agendas — media
• To gain control — verbally as a threat
• To instill fear [which dovetails into control, furthering agendas and offense - media
• These are only a fraction of what they can be used for.
• Examples of this are
• 9/11 with the use of the word terrorism. In order for the populace to give into their fears.
• Fiscal cliff currently. If this particular word is regurgitated relentless via the presstitutes in the media, you can bet anything that it's been designed that way. Always remember when propaganda is in play, nothing happens by accident.
• What's happening right now?
• The media, corporations & governments are using language as a weapon against its people.
• They are furthering their own agendas. [be it Brainwashing, or Big Pharma with meds, etc.]
• They are gaining control over our lives via these methods.
• Fear is permeated all throughout the world, thus controlling OUR reality, which lessens the quality of our life.
• Don’t fall for their antics! In order to live a better life, you have to recognize those that wish to bring you harm. That helps you decrease the fear in your life, which helps you decrease the entropy of our society, which leads to a better tomorrow.
• Always ask yourself, Cui bono, who benefits?
Always remember do your due diligence. Exercise extreme discernment and be relentless in your research.
Be safe take care & remember thoughts create & mold reality.
Suspicious Observers Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers?feature=watch
Davil Wilcock — The Sourcefield Investigations
“Over a two-year period, groups of about seven thousand people gathered three different times — and during these meetings, they were able to reduce all acts of terrorism, worldwide, by a phenomenal 72 percent.”
“These people got together and meditated with thoughts of love & peace. Bear in mind that this was a scientific study, published, and accepted in the Journal of Offender Rehabilitation. They ruled out cycles, trends, weather, weekends, holidays and all other variables — the 72 percent reduction in terrorism had to be caused by them meditating, and nothing else.”
“The likely hood that this effect could have been caused by a “chance variation in crime levels” was less than two parts per billion, and all other factors — including temperature, precipitation, weekends, and police and community anticrime activities — were ruled out.”
“As of 1993, fifty different scientific studies had rigorously proven that this effect really works — over the preceding thirty years. They were published in mainstream peer-reviewed journals and showed the meditation had created improvements in health and quality of life, as well as decreases in accidents, crime, war and other such factors. I propose to this effect works because we’re all sharing the same mind to some degree.”
Global Consciousness — 911 [Related to the REGs and quoted from the above book]
“We find that over a period of 3 months, one date is associated with a statistical anomaly: September 11, 2001. On this date, the time range appearing most often [among the 37 computers] is 6 AM to 10 AM, peaking, peaking around 9:00 — 10:00 AM, and the location primarily the East Coast of the USA”
“When we are at peace, the randomness of the computer circuits becomes even more perfect — perhaps because the flow of electricity is much smoother and more coherent than usual.”
Lynne McTaggart — The Intention Experiment
“Cleve Backster was among the first to propose that plants are affected by human intention, a notion considered so preposterous that it was ridiculed for forty years. Backster achieved his notoriety from a serious of experiments that purported to demonstrate that living organisms read and respond to a person’s thoughts.”
“It was obvious to him that he needed to pose an immediate and genuine threat: he would get a match and burn the electrode leaf. At the very moment he had that thought, the recording pen swung to the top of the polygraph chart and nearly jumped off. He had not burned the plant; he had only *thought* of doing so.”
“This plant, it seemed had read his thoughts. This could have occurred only if the plant possessed some sort of sophisticated extrasensory perception. The plant somehow must be attuned to its environment, able to receive far more than pure sensory information from water or light.”
After the next experiment involving brine shrimp…
Backster and Henson tried their tests numerous times. The results were unambiguous — the polygraphs of the electroded plants spiked a significant number of times just at the point when the brine shrimp hit the boiling water. Years after he had made this discovery — and after he became a great fan of Star Wars — he would think of this moment as one in which his plants picked up a major disturbance in the Force, and he had discovered a means of measuring it. If plants could register the death of an organism three doors away, it must mean that all life-forms were exquisitely in tune with each other. Living things must be registering and passing telepathic information back and forth at every moment, particularly at moments of threat and death.”
Lynne McTaggart — The Bond
By: Tyler Durden
August 8, 2012