Posts Tagged 1984
By Zen Gardner
July 26, 2012
We’re at war, and the enemy is us – a conscious, responsive humanity. World dominion cannot succeed with an awake, empowered population. We’re at a crucial time in history and right now the air is crackling with programmed anticipation, and that’s just how they planned it.
It’s all about our minds and hearts. The propaganda and staged events are triggers to shut you down.
We need to see through all this fabricated bullshit.
Showtime – The Bigger the Lie the Better
We’re witnessing the most massive peacetime militarization ever undertaken. Using false flags, false alerts and false enemies, the United States and England are leading the charge into a technological police state that far surpasses Orwell’s nightmare or Huxley’s drugged Brave New World.
Not only is the over-the-top London Olympics psychically begging for an incident while Israel spews their shrill “Iran’s gonna do it” campaign, but the US is wildly cranking up for a vicious war on its own people based on a completely fabricated series of false alerts and accusations used to justify their metastacizing Fascist “homeland security” gridlock.
Now fully augmented by the military a la the Olympics idiocy. Get their drift?
All they need now is the right “justification” to make it permanent.
They’ve painted humanity into a psychological corner. 9/11 on steroids coming up. Prepare accordingly.
July 25, 2012
In the light of the latest cases on whistleblowers it looks like privacy in the US is more and more becoming a thing of the past. The TSA has come under fire lately for hands-on searches that some say just go too far. And moreover – TSA now says they have a right to search your smart phones. This is all coming after a man by name John Corbett filed a lawsuit against the TSA. He says they detained him for refusing to be groped and then rummaged though his belongings and read through his personal items.
by: Michael Snyder
July 4, 2012
Every single year, Americans take the day off on July 4th and they celebrate everything that is good about America. We tend to be very proud of our achievements and we generally are not shy about talking about them. For example, today CNN is running a piece entitled “100 great things about America“.
And you know what? There are a lot of great things about this country. I am not afraid to say that I love America. In many ways it has been a great light for the rest of the world since it was founded.
However, things have changed. The United States has greatly fallen from where it once was. The truth is that America is rotting and decaying in thousands of different ways. We need to repent and go back to doing the things that once made this country great. The road that we are currently on is a path that leads to national suicide.
So, to be honest, now is not really the time for happy celebrations. Rather, now is the time for weeping, mourning and deep reflection. We need to turn from our profligate ways and we need to return to the fundamental principles that the early Americans understood so well. As a nation we need to look into the mirror and understand just how bad our decline has been. We are a complete and total mess, and it is time to admit that.
The following are 70 reasons to mourn for America….
1. Most Americans know much more about Kim Kardashian than they do about the Federal Reserve.
2. The way that the TSA abuses travelers is a national embarrassment. One TSA agent recently sifted her finger through the ashes of someone’s dead grandfather and then spilled his ashes all over the airport floor.
3. Many young people in America are willing to wait in line to pay a 400% markup on new Kanye West sneakers, but most of those same young people cannot even tell you how many members of Congress there are.
4. Many Americans seem to be far more interested in American Idol and Dancing With The Stars than they are in dealing with the very serious economic, political and moral problems facing this nation.
5. A recent survey found that 61 percent of all Americans believe that “paying your fair share of taxes” is being patriotic.
6. We currently have the worst president in U.S. history, and there is a chance that we may have to endure another 4 years of his insanity.
7. We have a Supreme Court that appears to have very little respect for the U.S. Constitution.
8. The financial center of our country, Wall Street, is full of psychopaths.
10. The highways of America are rapidly being turned into a high tech prison grid.
11. American children today are very spoiled, very undisciplined and most of them wouldn’t know a day of hard work if it came up and bit them on the behind.
12. Today, approximately 25 million American adults are still living with their parents.
14. Of all the major industrialized nations, America is the most obese. Mexico is in second place.
15. According to one recent survey, only 25 percent of all Americans have 6 months of emergency savings stored up.
16. The United States leads the world in credit card fraud.
17. You know that things are bad in America when even the U.S. Secret Service has developed “an Animal House reputation” for partying wildly while guarding Barack Obama during his vacations on Martha’s Vineyard.
18. In many areas of the country crime is getting worse and thieves are stealing just about anythingthat is not bolted down.
19. One recent poll found that only 70 percent of Americans agree with the Declaration of Independence.
20. The average American watches 28 hours of television every week.
21. There are more school shootings in America than anywhere else in the world.
22. Authorities are warning that ATM thefts are on the rise again.
23. Incredibly, 85 percent of the stuff sold at the biggest retailer in the United States is made outside of the country.
24. The average American drinks more than 600 sodas every single year. That is by far the most in the world.
25. The United States has the most lawyers per capita in the entire world.
26. Approximately 50 million babies have been slaughtered in hospitals and abortion clinics in America since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.
27. The media is now trying to convince us that killing off our elderly grandparentswhen they get sick is the “right thing” to do.
28. According to one survey, 50 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 cannot find the state of New York on a blank map.
29. Americans take more prescription drugs than anyone else on the planet.
30. The percentage of women taking antidepressants in America is higher than in any other country in the world.
31. The United States has the highest rate of illegal drug use in the entire world.
32. Faith in almost every major American institution is near an all-time low.
34. Our food is rapidly being transformed into absolute garbage. As I wrote about the other day, at this point more than 70 percent of all processed foods sold in the U.S. contain at least one ingredient that has been genetically modified.
35. More people have been diagnosed with mental disorders in America than anywhere else on earth.
37. Our public schools have become horribly repressive indoctrination centers.
38. The United States produces more pornography by far than any other nation in the world does.
40. The United States has the highest divorce rate in the world by a very wide margin.
41. American families are rapidly getting poorer. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families in the United States declined “from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010“.
42. According to one study, one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.
43. The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate on the entire globe.
44. The United States leads the world in eating disorder deaths.
45. Nobody has more airport security thugs groping women and children than America does.
46. Many Republicans still believe that George W. Bush was a “conservative” and that he was a “good president”.
47. The Obama administration is considering plans to unilaterally slash the size of the U.S. nuclear arsenal by up to 80 percent.
48. The United States has the most complicated tax system on the entire planet.
49. All over the United States, chaplains are being banned from praying in the name of Jesus.
50. The United States exports more arms to other countries than anyone else in the world.
51. The United States has the highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.
52. Every single year, the United States has the largest trade deficit in the world by far.
53. The United States was once ranked #1 in the world in GDP per capita. Today wehave slipped to #12.
54. One of the most popular movies in America right now is about men dancing around and taking their clothes off.
55. Americans spend more time sitting in traffic than anyone else in the world.
56. According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans now have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined.
57. The percentage of Americans that consider the Bible to be important continues to fall.
58. Some schools in America have decided to start using RFID tracking chips to monitor the movement of their students.
59. Society is starting to collapse all around us and it seems like the number of psychos in America is multiplying.
60. The poverty rate for children living in the United States is now 22 percent.
61. Nobody in the world gets more plastic surgery done than Americans do.
62. Many young people in America today are not afraid to viciously verbally abuse those that are elderly.
64. The U.S. government wastes more money than any other government on earth does by far.
65. All over America, people are being attacked by mobs simply because of the color of their skin.
66. Today, the United States actually has a higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.
67. America has pushed God out of every corner of public life and now we are really starting to really feel the consequences of that.
68. In Colorado, many people returned home after the recent wildfires only to find that their homes had been looted.
69. There is more hate and division in America today than at any other time in recent memory.
70. The U.S. national debt is rapidly approaching 16 trillion dollars and the total amount of debt in the country is rapidly approaching 55 trillion dollars.
So what do you think about the current state of America?
“I Lived. I Died. Now Mind Your Own Business.” That’s how I want my tombstone to read.
What do I have to hide? Everything! Which is to say, every piece of personal information someone or something demands to know is something I don’t want to tell because no one has the right to demand access to my life.
The right to privacy rests largely on a presumption of innocence. It assumes that — in the absence of evidence of wrongdoing — an individual has a right to shut his front door and tell other people (including government) to mind their own business.
Today, this assumption has been twisted inside out so that a desire for privacy means you have something to hide. You are expected to prove your innocence by revealing every financial transaction, by filling in pages of government paperwork, by allowing state agents to frisk your person and property when you board a plane or enter a public building. These invasions rest upon the presumption of guilt.
Privacy is also is the single most effective means of preserving freedom against an encroaching state. The act of closing your front door expresses the key distinction between the private and public spheres.
The private sphere consists of the areas of life over which you, as a peaceful human being, exert absolute authority and into which the government or any other uninvited party cannot properly intrude. Traditionally, the home or family is viewed as the private sphere. But it also includes the food you eat, your sex life, the books you read, your opinions of life.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
by: Rosemary Mathis, Vice President of Victim Support, SANE VAX, INC.
[NaturalNews] On April 27, 2012, a formal complaint was filed in the Eastern Pennsylvania Federal District Court accusing Merck of a longstanding scheme to mislead and defraud Government health authorities worldwide. Two of Merck’s former employees have accused the pharmaceutical giant of marketing multivalent MMR vaccines under false pretenses. According to the complaint, these vaccines have been mislabeled, misbranded, adulterated and falsely certified as having a 95% efficacy rate.
Before the lawsuit was filed, 21 doctors 1 added their voices to other groups of doctors who are calling for MMR vaccines to be used as a regular booster every 4 – 8 years, in order to control mumps outbreaks. These doctors all assume that the mumps component of all MMR vaccines have the 95 – 98% efficacy promised by Merck.
However, the court documents filed by two Merck virologists meticulously detail how Merck ostensibly manipulated test results 2 for decades in order to create a false 95% efficacy rate for the mumps component of their multivalent MMR vaccines.
The former Merck virologists contend that the multivalent mumps component has a vastly reduced efficacy which is directly responsible for mumps outbreaks during the last decade which prompted international calls for MMR booster shots every 4 – 8 years.
Virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski describe how Merck had to recertify the mumps component in 2000, in order to comply with regulatory requirements in order for the mumps component to be included in two new multivalent MMR vaccines. The usual test, which had certified the mumps component’s efficacy in the 60′s, failed when used in 2000. They claim the results were so low Merck decided to change its own test protocol by testing the vaccine against the weakened mumps vaccine virus instead of the wild (naturally circulating) mumps virus.
When that modification didn’t result in the desired 95% efficacy figure, Merck’s executive directors of vaccine research, Drs Alan Shaw and Emilio Emini, instructed Drs David Krah and Mary Yagodich to implement a vast array of modifications to testing procedures3, then, allegedly pressured both Krahling and Wlochowski to participate.
When these modifications also failed to demonstrate the desired 95% efficacy rate, it is alleged that Drs Shaw and Emini instructed Drs Krah and Yagovich to abandon “gold standard” testing, and implement a new procedure, supposedly with the agreement of FDA, which included adding animal antibodies to human blood samples taken both pre and post vaccination4.
By combining the very low levels of human antibodies with animal antibodies, a much higher total level of virus neutralization was obtained than could occur from human antibodies alone. The human antibody levels alone would never protect in the real world against wild mumps. But after adding animal antibodies, the human blood samples which had previously failed under the old “gold standard” testing were retested using the “enhanced” protocols and passed with flying colors. New ‘enhanced’ tests showed 100% efficacy, not against wild mumps virus, but against the mumps vaccine virus.
However, combining the animal and human antibodies led to a new problem. In some of the tests more than 80% of pre-vaccine blood samples now showed up as immune. Usually, the highest number of pre-vaccine immune results any scientist could expect is 10%. Further manipulations of the animal antibody levels failed to bring the pre-vaccine blood test results down to the expected 10% levels.
According to the complaint, Merck then implemented additional ‘creative’ strategies to show a lack of seroconversion in immune samples in an attempt to reduce the pre-vax level to the expected 10% because had the FDA seen the high numbers of “immune” pre-vaccine samples they would have easily detected the fraudulent test procedures.
Krahling and Wlochowski worked with the same team conducting these tests, but were outraged at what they deemed to be gross scientific deception and fraudulent practices.
When Drs Krahling and Wlochowski attempted to stop what they saw as, “wholesale fabrication of test data to reach its preordained 95% efficacy threshold,” Merck allegedly made various attempts to prevent them, including threatening to jail Dr. Krahling should he inform the FDA.
Despite these efforts, Dr Krahling made numerous calls to FDA. These calls remained unanswered until Dr. Krahling reported to the FDA that Dr. Krah had removed and/or destroyed Dr. Krahling’s evidence.
An FDA agent then came and interviewed Dr. Krah, who apparently told the agent whatever was necessary to allay their concerns. The agent made no attempt to interview any other personnel, check any facilities, laboratory notebooks, or samples to corroborate what had been reported to them.
The lawsuit claims that to this day, Merck has consistently misrepresented the potency by simply quoting the 40 year old data from the pre-MMR monovalent mumps vaccine, thereby misrepresenting the efficacy of four multivalent vaccines: MMR, MMRII, Europe’s MMRvaxpro, and ProQuad, which is MMR plus chickenpox.
According to the two whistleblowers, not only have all the multivalent MMR vaccines been sold under false pretenses, but, as a result of this LACK OF EFFICACY, there have been numerous mumps outbreaks worldwide prompting calls for regular MMR boosters throughout life. These mumps outbreaks were predicted by Merck’s Dr Krah 6in 2001, yet Merck allegedly ‘willfully’ withheld this information from multiple governments while consistently claiming there was no need for a new mumps component.8
The question is, “If the mumps component is actually 95% effective, as stated, would experts be calling for lifelong boosters every 4 – 8 years?”
Has Merck turned over a new leaf since the recent Vioxx Scandal? Do they still put profit before people? Read the complaint, follow the court case, examine the evidence, and decide for yourself.
2. Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
3. See pgs 10 and 11 – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
4. See page 12 – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
5. See page 22 No. 64 – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
6. See page27/d82; 28/85 and page 40 first two lines – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
7. See page 29/86 – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
8. See page 29/87 – Former Merck Virologists: suit against Merck under False Claims Act -
By Hilary Butler, Contributing Author from New Zealand.
Please visit our site at
by: Elizabeth Renter
June 26, 2012
If you aren’t aware that vaccines are a controversial matter, you haven’t been paying attention. The government and big pharma would have you believe your life is at risk if you don’t vaccinate. But, growing research suggests vaccines aren’t effective in the prevention of disease and that they may actually cause more harm than good.
But knowing how to say no to vaccination can be overwhelming for some people. This is particularly true for parents sending their children into schools. States set the requirements for vaccination and admittance into their school systems, and most allow for some exceptions—whether religious or personal in nature—allowing parents to avoid vaccinating their children. But, how do you know what your rights are in your states?
A new book by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny examines some tough questions in regards to vaccinations and people of all ages. According to the book’s official website, Saying No to Vaccines is a “resource guide for everyone concerned with vaccination,” a guide for “all ages.”
Within its pages is information on the history of mandated vaccinations, details on vaccine exemptions (for schools, military, healthcare professionals, and more), vaccine ingredients, and more than 350 medical references regarding common problems associated with vaccinations.
In a recent interview with Crusador as published on Rense.com, Dr. Tenpenny described her book and her mission:
“Parents needed a tool that did their homework for them. The evidence is there to support their decision to not vaccinate; you just have to do a little work to find it. Everyone seems to be so afraid of “bugs” and their potential ability to make us sick. But the reality is that we swim in “bugs” every day and we are not dropping over like flies.. The only “bugs” we seem to obsess over are associated with vaccines. Only two generations ago, measles, mumps and chickenpox were normal experiences of childhood. Why we have complete fear of these infections is media and money driven and unfounded.”
If the focus of Public Health was on sleep, exercise, clean water and safe, non-GMO food, we would have a healthy society without vaccines, but we would not have billion dollar industries employing millions of people to keep us “healthy.” The fact is, we are a very UNhealthy society with vaccines, so the Public health and argument that we must vaccinate ‘for greater good’ is a failure.
The fact is, your immune system the best fighter against illness and disease, not vaccines. If you have already received a vaccine or your child has, it is important to take some measure to ensure immediate and long-term safety by treating the immune response.
When asked whether she is confident about the people’s self-empowerment when it comes to vaccines, Dr. Tenpenny says Americans “tend to be sheep,” and expresses a commonly-held belief that “no one wants to stand out, speak up and challenge authority.” Hopefully, by giving people the knowledge needed she can influence change.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
By: Paul Fassa
[NaturalNews] Unbelievably, a stress protection vaccine is in the works. A Stanford University medical research group led by Robert Sapolsky has been working on it. Of course, this development is heralded in the mainstream media (MSM) as yet another modern medical miracle.
This latest vaccine nightmare focuses on a few physiological biochemical events within the endocrine system as an attempt to prevent chronic stress from harming the immune system.
But injecting vaccines containing foreign particles, heavy metals, and viruses into our bodies has been proven to harm immunity short and long-term. Even if vaccine contents were safe, the antigens that indicate a vaccination’s assumed success don’t provide real immunization.
This proposed stress cure bypasses what people should do to relieve stress naturally or by directly addressing their emotional and mental state.
But vaccinating the population against stress could serve as a terrific adjunct to fluorides for maintaining a docile, chronically sick society.
Robert Sapolsky spent some time in the African wild circa 1980 amongst a baboon population, whose hierarchal behavior was viciously unpredictable, making life uncertain for the ones dependent on alpha baboons. Sapolsky observed that many of the baboons, dependent on the alpha rascals, appeared thin and unhealthy.
Sapolsky used tranquilizer darts on them to be able to draw blood, and he measured their fight or flight hormone blood levels. Sure enough, they were high. More importantly, blood analyses showed a direct link with other markers of a damaged immune system and bad health.
At the time of Sapolsky’s baboon research, mainstream medicine didn’t consider stress an important factor for bad health. He helped bring more awareness to stress, especially chronic stress, as a factor for all disease. That was a good thing.
But his vaccine solution, mired in the AMA-Big Pharma paradigm, is only a good thing for his and Big Pharma’s bottom line. Sapolsky and his research team focused on a way to circumvent glucosteroid hormones that create stress.
They bio-engineered a herpes virus, ostensibly eliminating its dangers while supposedly preserving the virus’ inherent neuro-protective genes. This is aimed toward artificially meddling with the endocrine system.
This bio-engineered virus combined with all that’s necessary to preserve and boost a vaccine creates a dangerously unpredictable cocktail for injecting directly into the bloodstream.
Dealing with chronic stress naturally
From around 1985 to now, there has been an explosion of chronic stress in our modern world. The unpredictability of managing to lead a safe and secure life has risen dramatically.
More people are realizing they have to simplify their lives. Arguing and fighting less domestically or on the job is one solution for reducing stress. Robert Sapolsky observed how baboons that walked, not ran, away from fights seemed to be healthier.
Practicing hatha yoga with special attention to the “corpse pose” that wraps up a session works wonders. Peaceful, self discipline applied with meditation offers a long-term solution to coping with the chronic, stressful conditions surrounding us.
Meditation practiced daily has been clinically proven to reduce even cardiac disease probabilities connected to stress. Practicing taichi and chi-gong to reduce stress and improve health has caught on more over the last few decades.
Short term solutions are available with herbal and homeopathic remedies that help relieve stress and depression. Acupuncture can be applied to reduce stress.
Here’s lots more on natural stress reduction. (
Aldous Huxley once argued by mail with George Orwell over their visions of futuristic world government tyranny. Huxley posited a pharmaceutically conditioned population, easily controlled with minimal force, while Orwell saw mind control and force as the controlling factors.
Unfortunately, they were both right.