by: Alex Thomas
July 24, 2012
In the wake of the horrific shooting that took place during a showing of Batman “The Dark Knight Rises” in a Colorado movie theater that left at least a dozen people dead, many startling revelations about the suspected shooter have emerged.
Independent journalists throughout the alternative media have written hard hitting reports that detail the numerous facts that point to the shooting being an actual black op rather than a crazed shooter acting alone.
Now, a report from the USA Today has highlighted yet another startling piece of information in regards to who James Holmes supposedly was.
The report details the fact that the University of Colorado had given Holmes a 26,000 grant after he was accepted into an elite neuroscience program that only admits six students per year.
University of Colorado officials disclosed Monday that mass shooting suspect James Holmes was being paid $26,000 a year for his studies — money that could have financed the cache of firearms, ammunition and explosive devices found in his apartment.
Holmes, 24, unexpectedly dropped out of an elite neuroscience graduate program June 10 after failing part of his first-year final exam.
School officials say they were stunned to learn of his arrest Friday after a shooting rampage at a packed movie house a few miles from campus that left 12 dead and 58 injured. Police found Holmes’ apartment near campus filled with booby-trapped explosive devices.
The program to which Holmes was accepted last fall admits just six students a year.
Candidates have top grades and “near perfect” test scores, Shur said. They undergo a background check but no mental examination. “No program requires psychiatric evaluation, to the best of my knowledge,”
Elite neuroscience program with only six students? Unexpected dropout and apparent quick personal downhill plunge?
Mind Control Anyone?
Students studying under an elite neuroscience program would be learning and on the literal cutting edge of developing military and intelligence applications, basically working and learning about forms of mind control.
This stunning fact adds a tremendous amount of credence to the early reports by others that pointed to the shooter being under some sort of mind control.
Sadly, the shooting literally has all the hallmarks of a false flag and this recent revelation is simply the icing on the cake of a long line of information that directly leads to elements of our government as the most likely suspects.
- Government and new world order talking heads such as New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg called for further limiting the second amendment just hours after the shooting.
- The U.N. Small Arms Treaty is set to be debated this week with a huge majority of Americans opposing ANY restrictions on guns.
- On the same day as the Aurora massacre, Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine held an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.
- ABC News as well as other corporate media outlets initially reported multiple suspects before the official “story” was fed into the newsrooms by government and law enforcement officials.
- Witnesses inside the theater have stated that someone actually stood up in the theater after receiving a phone call and preceded to walk towards the emergency exit that was later used by the shooter. He then preceded to prop open the door in some way.
- A 1986 Dark Knight comic actually foretold the theater shooting, a fact that lines up directly with the numerous other predictive programming techniques used in many forms of media in many different ways.
- A trailer that played before the movie depicted gangsters shooting up a movie theater. The trailer was promptly removed by Warner Brothers just hours after the massacre.