Posts Tagged 1984
Posted by EndlessMemories in Abolishing The Blue Pill Matrix - TRPG Original Content on December 22, 2015
“They [conformists] think society wiser than their soul, and know not that one soul, and their soul, is wiser than the whole world…Society everywhere is in conspiracy against the manhood of every one of its members….Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist…. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
By: Zy Marquiez
The collective is often promulgated as the vanguard of society – the gears that keep society moving forward. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Choice, and choice alone, is what allows the pillars of society to maintain themselves atop. Without choice, nothing could be accomplished. Who holds the ability to make choices? The individual. This fact makes individual consciousness the bulls-eye in the boundless reality we life in the eye of the powers that shouldn’t be.
On a daily basis, individuals are swamped with meaningless information, much of which is designed to keep the collective stagnant, and the individual’s mind overwhelming docile.
In large part the media plays a very incisive/essential role in reality the Matrix. They hold the keys to the kingdom, they narrate what is, and isn’t, and they and only they know what’s ‘good’ for you’. You, being the group, should just follow the lead. Questioning anything is ludicrous. Have you seen how people that say anything that differs with popular opinion are treated? And yet, is the collective that rush towards the cliff unknowingly.
A fitting axiom for this is: “The mind of one free thinker can possess a million ideas. A million fanatics can have their minds possessed by a single idea.”
Ultimately, the individual is the one that gives the media its power.
How is this accomplished? Attention. At its base, attention given to the presstitutes allows the media to profit whilst also infusing the populace’s brain with the latest and greatest agenda. The individual, however, can always detach.
Besides profit, there is the ever present and relentless memes that the media melds into its nightly account of what the news is, and that is the teeth of the monster. This make it seem like the media is the gateway to knowledge – the top of the pyramid. This is a fallacy, however.
The vortex of truth, the grid of reality, the constellation of individuality all center upon the ultimate weapon – consciousness. Without consciousness, everything disappears. And who holds said consciousness? The individual.
Individuals are the foundation out of which society functions. Communities, institutions, corporations, governments & churches all gain their power from the individual. Without the individual the collective cannot even exist.
Without the individual, the media would not only have no one to expound the latest news towards, but also nobody to brainwash in the process.
As mentioned earlier, the individual has is the ability of free choice. This is often hijacked in a sophisticated and surreptitious way, to make the individual think they are choosing. An example of this is the duopoly.
What is the duopoly? It is ultimate illusion of choice. Some of the best examples of this are: pepsi/coke, christianity/islam, republicans/democrats, east/west, and many other underhanded subtle permutations that control our daily lives.
If the individual thinks he is has the illusion of choice, he believes he holds the power. But in most categories, the individual has been given a constellation of empowering information information from a limited box from which to choose from. With narrow, and very constricted choices at that. Politics is the epitome of this.
This remains largely unnoticed since it is a lifelong process by which people have been mold into giving way their power. A sinister example of this takes place in schooling.
If you are reading this blog, there is a reasonable assumption that you realize that the modern public school system leaves a lot to be desired is absolutely useless nowadays.
An example of reality reduction is this: Imagine yourself in school, and taking the classic multiple choice test. Instead of allowing the student to show mastery of the subject, and answering the questions with the best possible answers, the individual is automatically put in a box, asked to choose from multiple choices, of which one is already the correct one. You see, reality doesn’t exist beyond those four choices. Heaven forbid one was actually allowed to use mental precision and answer a question in complete sentences. To show reason and logic.
By constant repetition and intrinsic simplicity, not only is one’s mind unable to stretch itself to the rims of subject mastery, but this essentially creates an automaton out of the individual – a person cog in the machine that merely regurgitates information when asked, rather than an individual who thinks for him/her self and is always at the tip of the spear, ready for action. Prepared for whatever life bring them, and not reactive to situation.
There is a great saying: “Knowledge is power. Lack of knowledge is knack of power.” A corollary to this would be: Choices allow individual power. Lack of choices create lack of power.
By shrinking and pummeling reality at every turn giving us whatever version of the news is convenient/profitable for the comptrollers, the magician behind the curtain systematically curtails the individual’s mental faculties.
The individual must deftly identify all that is inimicable in their environment, and proceed accordingly. He must sharpen his mental/psychological/physical/spiritual blades to be up to the challenge – whatever daily challenge is strew upon his environs.
The establishment states the economy is great? The individual realizes that it’s a controlled decent at the moment, not buying the propaganda. The establishment says politicians will solve the latest issue? The individual realizes politicians are one the current social issues. The establishment expounds that cancer is on the rise, and we must ‘race for the cure’? The individual realizes many forms to eviscerate and cure cancer, and better yet, knows how to prevent it in the first place. The establishment states that vaccines are needed for the latest flu season. The individual is extremely skeptical of such a thing, because he realizes that the CDC has been constantly caught lying, and is untrustworthy; he also realizes that there is evidence here, here, here, here, here, and here that ultimately destroys the official storyline. The establishment is recommending one go spend money on black Friday! The individual realizes that finances should be used selectively, because only he will ultimately be responsible for their own financial wellbeing. The establishment states that terrorism is on the rise. The individual is skeptical due to the historical media inconsistences regarding this topic and false flags that have taken place, but is always prepared and armed, because he realizes being unarmed automatically makes you a victim if death comes knocking on your door.
And lastly, the establishment states that the individual must be sacrificed at the altar of the collective.
But the individual realizes that he is the roots of the collective, and no group, no system, no institution nor government can exist without him.
Is there a greater power than that?
Let us finalize with some wise words by an esteemed reporter/researcher:
“It’s instructive to read what authors wrote about core values a hundred or two hundred years ago, because then you can appreciate what has happened to the culture of a nation. You can grasp the enormous influence of planned propaganda, which changes minds, builds new consensus, and exiles certain disruptive thinkers to the margins of society. You can see what has been painted over, with great intent, in order to promote tyranny that proclaims a greater good for all.”
– Jon Rappoport, The Underground
Read More At: https://thebreakaway.wordpress.com/
By Zen Gardner
July 26, 2012
We’re at war, and the enemy is us – a conscious, responsive humanity. World dominion cannot succeed with an awake, empowered population. We’re at a crucial time in history and right now the air is crackling with programmed anticipation, and that’s just how they planned it.
It’s all about our minds and hearts. The propaganda and staged events are triggers to shut you down.
We need to see through all this fabricated bullshit.
Showtime – The Bigger the Lie the Better
We’re witnessing the most massive peacetime militarization ever undertaken. Using false flags, false alerts and false enemies, the United States and England are leading the charge into a technological police state that far surpasses Orwell’s nightmare or Huxley’s drugged Brave New World.
Not only is the over-the-top London Olympics psychically begging for an incident while Israel spews their shrill “Iran’s gonna do it” campaign, but the US is wildly cranking up for a vicious war on its own people based on a completely fabricated series of false alerts and accusations used to justify their metastacizing Fascist “homeland security” gridlock.
Now fully augmented by the military a la the Olympics idiocy. Get their drift?
All they need now is the right “justification” to make it permanent.
They’ve painted humanity into a psychological corner. 9/11 on steroids coming up. Prepare accordingly.
July 25, 2012
In the light of the latest cases on whistleblowers it looks like privacy in the US is more and more becoming a thing of the past. The TSA has come under fire lately for hands-on searches that some say just go too far. And moreover – TSA now says they have a right to search your smart phones. This is all coming after a man by name John Corbett filed a lawsuit against the TSA. He says they detained him for refusing to be groped and then rummaged though his belongings and read through his personal items.
by: Michael Snyder
July 4, 2012
Every single year, Americans take the day off on July 4th and they celebrate everything that is good about America. We tend to be very proud of our achievements and we generally are not shy about talking about them. For example, today CNN is running a piece entitled “100 great things about America“.
And you know what? There are a lot of great things about this country. I am not afraid to say that I love America. In many ways it has been a great light for the rest of the world since it was founded.
However, things have changed. The United States has greatly fallen from where it once was. The truth is that America is rotting and decaying in thousands of different ways. We need to repent and go back to doing the things that once made this country great. The road that we are currently on is a path that leads to national suicide.
So, to be honest, now is not really the time for happy celebrations. Rather, now is the time for weeping, mourning and deep reflection. We need to turn from our profligate ways and we need to return to the fundamental principles that the early Americans understood so well. As a nation we need to look into the mirror and understand just how bad our decline has been. We are a complete and total mess, and it is time to admit that.
The following are 70 reasons to mourn for America….
1. Most Americans know much more about Kim Kardashian than they do about the Federal Reserve.
2. The way that the TSA abuses travelers is a national embarrassment. One TSA agent recently sifted her finger through the ashes of someone’s dead grandfather and then spilled his ashes all over the airport floor.
3. Many young people in America are willing to wait in line to pay a 400% markup on new Kanye West sneakers, but most of those same young people cannot even tell you how many members of Congress there are.
4. Many Americans seem to be far more interested in American Idol and Dancing With The Stars than they are in dealing with the very serious economic, political and moral problems facing this nation.
5. A recent survey found that 61 percent of all Americans believe that “paying your fair share of taxes” is being patriotic.
6. We currently have the worst president in U.S. history, and there is a chance that we may have to endure another 4 years of his insanity.
7. We have a Supreme Court that appears to have very little respect for the U.S. Constitution.
8. The financial center of our country, Wall Street, is full of psychopaths.
10. The highways of America are rapidly being turned into a high tech prison grid.
11. American children today are very spoiled, very undisciplined and most of them wouldn’t know a day of hard work if it came up and bit them on the behind.
12. Today, approximately 25 million American adults are still living with their parents.
14. Of all the major industrialized nations, America is the most obese. Mexico is in second place.
15. According to one recent survey, only 25 percent of all Americans have 6 months of emergency savings stored up.
16. The United States leads the world in credit card fraud.
17. You know that things are bad in America when even the U.S. Secret Service has developed “an Animal House reputation” for partying wildly while guarding Barack Obama during his vacations on Martha’s Vineyard.
18. In many areas of the country crime is getting worse and thieves are stealing just about anythingthat is not bolted down.
19. One recent poll found that only 70 percent of Americans agree with the Declaration of Independence.
20. The average American watches 28 hours of television every week.
21. There are more school shootings in America than anywhere else in the world.
22. Authorities are warning that ATM thefts are on the rise again.
23. Incredibly, 85 percent of the stuff sold at the biggest retailer in the United States is made outside of the country.
24. The average American drinks more than 600 sodas every single year. That is by far the most in the world.
25. The United States has the most lawyers per capita in the entire world.
26. Approximately 50 million babies have been slaughtered in hospitals and abortion clinics in America since Roe v. Wade was decided in 1973.
27. The media is now trying to convince us that killing off our elderly grandparentswhen they get sick is the “right thing” to do.
28. According to one survey, 50 percent of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 cannot find the state of New York on a blank map.
29. Americans take more prescription drugs than anyone else on the planet.
30. The percentage of women taking antidepressants in America is higher than in any other country in the world.
31. The United States has the highest rate of illegal drug use in the entire world.
32. Faith in almost every major American institution is near an all-time low.
34. Our food is rapidly being transformed into absolute garbage. As I wrote about the other day, at this point more than 70 percent of all processed foods sold in the U.S. contain at least one ingredient that has been genetically modified.
35. More people have been diagnosed with mental disorders in America than anywhere else on earth.
37. Our public schools have become horribly repressive indoctrination centers.
38. The United States produces more pornography by far than any other nation in the world does.
40. The United States has the highest divorce rate in the world by a very wide margin.
41. American families are rapidly getting poorer. According to the Federal Reserve, the median net worth of families in the United States declined “from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010“.
42. According to one study, one out of every four teen girls in the United States has at least one sexually transmitted disease.
43. The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate on the entire globe.
44. The United States leads the world in eating disorder deaths.
45. Nobody has more airport security thugs groping women and children than America does.
46. Many Republicans still believe that George W. Bush was a “conservative” and that he was a “good president”.
47. The Obama administration is considering plans to unilaterally slash the size of the U.S. nuclear arsenal by up to 80 percent.
48. The United States has the most complicated tax system on the entire planet.
49. All over the United States, chaplains are being banned from praying in the name of Jesus.
50. The United States exports more arms to other countries than anyone else in the world.
51. The United States has the highest child abuse death rate on the entire globe.
52. Every single year, the United States has the largest trade deficit in the world by far.
53. The United States was once ranked #1 in the world in GDP per capita. Today wehave slipped to #12.
54. One of the most popular movies in America right now is about men dancing around and taking their clothes off.
55. Americans spend more time sitting in traffic than anyone else in the world.
56. According to Forbes, the 400 wealthiest Americans now have more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined.
57. The percentage of Americans that consider the Bible to be important continues to fall.
58. Some schools in America have decided to start using RFID tracking chips to monitor the movement of their students.
59. Society is starting to collapse all around us and it seems like the number of psychos in America is multiplying.
60. The poverty rate for children living in the United States is now 22 percent.
61. Nobody in the world gets more plastic surgery done than Americans do.
62. Many young people in America today are not afraid to viciously verbally abuse those that are elderly.
64. The U.S. government wastes more money than any other government on earth does by far.
65. All over America, people are being attacked by mobs simply because of the color of their skin.
66. Today, the United States actually has a higher percentage of workers doing low wage work than any other major industrialized nation does.
67. America has pushed God out of every corner of public life and now we are really starting to really feel the consequences of that.
68. In Colorado, many people returned home after the recent wildfires only to find that their homes had been looted.
69. There is more hate and division in America today than at any other time in recent memory.
70. The U.S. national debt is rapidly approaching 16 trillion dollars and the total amount of debt in the country is rapidly approaching 55 trillion dollars.
So what do you think about the current state of America?