Posts Tagged antiviral
Posted by EndlessMemories in Abolishing The Blue Pill Matrix - TRPG Original Content, Health, Vitamins & Supplements on November 4, 2014
November 4, 2014
A large facet of people have heard the axiom: “You are what you eat.” How many people actually take it to heart though?
Americans keep getting sicker and sicker every day, even though spending into the medical structure has vaunted to unheard levels.
By in large, one big reason why there has been an increase in disease is because of their consumption of Trans Fatty Acids within the Standard American Diet, which prompts many issues.
A sinister trick employed by companies is the fact that even though a product can be labelled trans-fat free, corporations can infuse up to 0.5 grams of trans-fats per serving.1 Deceitfulness is everywhere, definitely. One more way in which corrupt corporations pull a bait and switch.
Another fantastic example of this is how companies keep calling foods at the store natural that happen to be genetically modified. In fact, if this food truly were real they would be thus labelled organic and not the former.
The main reason why people should not consume trans-fats are because they are alien to the human body.
If that is not much of an impetus for those unconcerned about their health, trans-fats have also been linked to not only inflammation, but also cell damaging free radicals.2 For those that don’t know, free radicals can lead to cancer.3 That goes without saying, the with increased amounts of trans fats eaten cellular destruction rises there in effectively harming tissues and organs increasing the occurrence of disease.4
Being an unsaturated fats, trans-fats also engage in the suppression in the immune system5, which also leads to onset of disease.
There are a variety of cooking oils, and many of them are healthy. The one at the apex is Coconut Oil though.
Due to its high saturated fat content, coconut oil is “the least vulnerable of all dietary oils to oxidation and free-radical formation and therefor is safest to use in cooking.”6[Fife, Pg. 30] Another great aspect of coconut oil is its preventative properties in respect to heart disease.
It was found that:
“Pacific Islanders, who live on traditional diets rich in coconut, don’t get heart disease.”7
Due to its differing nature from oils found in common foods, coconut oils are nigh burned immediately as energy and they are not transformed into fat.8
Besides being great for cooking, coconut oil is also a powerful anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-protozoa.9
Some of the viruses coconut oil has been able to mitigate are HIV, herpes, measles, influenza, various pathogenic bacteria and protozoa such as giardia lamblia.10
There are many other aspects of coconut oil that make it a go-to food in the kitchen.
With such a wide repertoire of benefits, especially when compared to other oils, coconut oil should be considered for implementation as a staple in people’s diets.
It’s just one of the many things people can do to take back their health, and stop diseases in its tracks.
Great health starts with a choice – a first step into a better direction. It’s as simple as that.
 The Coconut Oil Miracle, by By Bruce Fife C.N. Pg. 31.
 Ibid. Pg. 30.
 Ibid. Pg. 30.
 Ibid. Pg. 37.
 Ibid. Pg. 43.
June 21, 2012
Upon realizing through serendipitous circumstances some time ago what type of benefits Turmeric & Curcumin could showcase, we opted to infuse this food/supplement into our daily diet about three months ago, albeit in supplement form.
The main reason for its implementation for myself personally were for its anti-inflammatory properties due to a debilitating disease that has plagued my health for the better part of 15 years. Am constantly researching for what type of supplements & foods can offer strong anti-inflammatory properties and Turmeric and Curcumin has been one of them. It has done great in keeping my chronic medical condition in remission.
Just thought that it would be important to share this tidbit as a preface, since just like myself, there are probably many individuals out there searching for alternatives to the many costly medications that entail a slew of dangerous side effects at times.
Always keep in mind, make sure to carry out your research and always remember to take your health & life into your own hands.
June 21, 2012
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticancer—that’s quite a lot to expect of a humble root of the ginger family. Like ginger, turmeric and curcumin (the powdered and supplement form, respectively, of the Curcuma longa plant) play center stage in millenia-old Asian medicine and cuisine. It wasn’t until 1949, however, that the West studied its scientific properties. In the magazine Nature, authors E. Schraufstatter and H. Bernt reported on the root’s ability to fight strains of Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella paratyphi, Trichophyton gypseum, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis, and our curiosity hasn’t been sated since. Research always shows how turmeric can be especially effective at preventing chronic disease.
Treating and Preventing Chronic Disease with Turmeric
You might have caught Dr. David B. Agus on The Daily Show earlier this year. In his book, The End of Illness, he summarizes that low-grade inflammation is the root of most diseases, from heart disease to diabetes, Alzheimer’s to arthritis, cancer to allergies and acne. Turmeric—as you’ll see in the following research—therefore seems like a worthy ally in the fight against illness and disease, can can be used for preventing chronic disease.
- Preliminary experimental research at the Medical University Graz in Austria shows how curcumin can protect the liver and delay liver damage that might otherwise lead to cirrhosis.
- Kansas State University research finds a 40 percent reduction in heterocyclic amines—carcinogenic compounds formed when meats are barbecued, boiled, or fried—with the addition of certain spices, like turmeric.
- Curcumin may inhibit melanoma and slow the spread of breast cancer into the lungs according to rodent studies at the University of Texas.
- With the rate of Alzheimer’s disease in India being less than a quarter of that of the U.S., many epidemiologists hypothesize that turmeric—a staple for curry—has something to do with it.
- An Italian study with 50 osteoarthritis patients found that after 90 days, 58% of those taking curcumin reported less pain and stiffness compared to control groups. Additionally, researchers determined a 300% improvement in mood and a 16-fold decrease in C-reactive protein (inflammation marker) in the curcumin group.
Using Turmeric and Curcumin
Dr. Andrew Weil (founder and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine), and other experts say that plants are usually better than drugs for overall health and preventing chronic disease, excepting extreme cases. With this in mind, you can incorporate a moderate amount of turmeric into your diet right in the kitchen. (And no, you don’t have to eat curry every day.)
- Brew turmeric tea by bringing four cups of water to boil and adding one teaspoon of ground turmeric. Strain after 10 minutes and add honey or lemon to taste.
- Sprinkle turmeric over deviled eggs or add to egg salad for a more complex taste and pretty yellow hue.
- Like lentils? Add turmeric to almost any lentil recipe. The same goes for cauliflower.
- The next time you’re preparing a party dip, mix turmeric with dried onion, omega-3-rich mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper. Serve with raw vegetables and spread the word about turmeric’s ability to conquer chronic disease!
Anti-Inflammatory, antibacterial, anticancer, antifungal, Antioxidant, antiviral, Chronic Disease, Curcumin, Exercise, Food, Health, Healthy, illness, life, Living, Mike Adams, Natural News, Natural Society, Nutrition, Research, studies, Study, turmeric, Wellness
- Abolishing The Blue Pill Matrix – TRPG Original Content
- Agenda 21
- Ancient Knowledge & Ancient History
- Aspartame / Acesulfame Potassium
- Banking Cartels & The Fed
- Big Agriculture & Big Biotechnology
- Big Brother
- Big Food & Beverage Giants
- Big Internet Giants
- Big MSM
- Big Oil
- Big Pharma & Medical Mafia
- Bisphenol A [BPA] & Bisphenol S [BPS]
- Books To Read
- Chemtrails, Weather Modification & Geoengineering
- Codex Alimentarius
- Consciousness & Reality
- Control Grid
- Documentaries & Interviews
- Documentary Of The Week
- Eugenics & Depopulation
- False Flags & 9/11
- Flashback Friday Articles
- Greatest Truth Never Told
- Illuminati, Secret Societies & Ruling Families / Global Elite
- Internet, Privacy & Communications
- Mind Control
- Natural Environment & Weather
- Organic Food & Gardening
- Police State & Police Brutality
- Prepping & Off The Grid Living
- Quote Of The Day
- Red Pills
- Right To Bear Arms
- Secret / Classified US Government Programs & Experiments
- Secret Societies & Ruling Families / Global Elite
- Silver & Gold
- Silver Bullet Silver Shield
- The Red Pill Guides
- UFOs & Exotic Technology
- Vitamins & Supplements
- War Is Terror
- War On Food & Supplements
- Weekend Reading Suggestions